Freitag, 12. Juni 2009
Kira
6.-7. Februar 2007:
If I just lay here,
throughout this dark and chilly night.
If I just stayed here,
to sing this song to you right next by your side.
If I just always kept you near,
would it make you feel alright?
If I just shed another tear,
would it make you continue living this beautiful life?
If I just took away your worst fear,
would it make you win this heavy fight?
All I really ever want to do,
is spending the rest of my life with you!
8. Februar 2007:
You survived but you are so weak.
I can't imagine life without you.
I am kissing you on your head while I am holding your shaking feet.
What would life be without you? No joy, No salvation.
You are everything I need.
So cute and perfect, there is no matching expression.
But seeing you suffer feels like the meanest curse.
Even though seeing you die will be so much worse.
9. Februar 2007:
Now you are gone.
You left us here all by ourselves.
And without you everything feels so wrong.
You took away our decision.
To make it easier for us.
You look like you are just sleeping.
So peaceful like you are just dreaming.
Though the reality is: you are gone.
I loved you like I have never loved anyone.
I will always love you.
What am I going to do?
I feel so lost and empty without you!
© by Sarah, Februar 2007
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen